Thursday, August 1, 2013

August news for Stampin' Up!

Hey Lisa....what's going on?!?!?!  August is a busy month in Stampin' Up! world!  There are new products, a new catalog, new classes and I have loads of fun ideas to share!


Today the new Holiday Happiness catalog is live!  You can order all your holiday products starting today...and, let me tell you there is some FUN stuff in this catalog.  Head over to my online store to get festive!


You're going to FLIP over this new product!  I'm so excited to introduce Thinlits to you!  These fantastic new dies cut and emboss to make flip cards easy!  There are two sets to choose from and each comes with an assortment of companion dies (including words and shapes).
 
Circle Thinlits  Item #133480  $40.95
 
Label Thinlits  Item #133479  $40.95
 
And, check out this quick video to see how they work!
 
 
Love it!  I can't wait for mine to come!
 
August 1 means there's a new Best Of stamp set!  This month it's Best of Halloween and it's so fun!  I can't wait for the class featuring this set in September!
 
 
 
And, finally, I've been adding classes!  Please check out the Events Tab or my Calendar to see what I have going on!  Contact me to register for any of my events....I can't wait to see you and your friends at some classes this fall!
 
I will be back tonight with some stamping for you.  Have an inspired day!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!