Friday, August 9, 2013

Coastal, Coastal Cabannnnnaaaaaa.....

You have to sing my title in your head to the tune of Copa Cabana!  It's what goes through my head whenever I reach for my Coastal Cabana ink pad...which is a lot because I'm finding I am LOVING this new In Color!  It's a beautiful color that is both soft and striking...yes, that is possible!!!!  It reminds me of the color of the Caribbean when you're looking down at it from an airplane.  And, really, who doesn't love a color that makes you sing when you use it!!!!


Waaaay back in June when I did my new catalog kick off party, this was one of my make & takes.  I wanted something simple and cute that showcased one of the new in colors, and I think this card did just that!  It's a super simple monochromatic card that would work for lots of different occasions just by changing out the sentiment.  You could even change the color if...gasp...you aren't feeling the Coastal Cabana love like I am!

Don't forget to head on over to my online store with the shopping list to get all the supplies you need to create this card at home!

Have an inspired day!





Shopping List
 
Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Coastal Cabana*
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana*
Embellishments:  Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
 
*You could order the 2013-2015 In Color Cardstock and Ink Pad bundle and make these cards in all the new In Colors!  It's a great way to get all the new In Colors...all 5 ink pads and some of each color cardstock.  Priced at $36.95, it's like getting the cardstock FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the CAS layout and crisp colour combo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!