Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blackberry Bliss Sympathy Card

Continuing on with Blackberry Bliss this week, I have a simple and pretty Sympathy card to show you.


I don't' often make sympathy cards, but I just loved the saying in the Blooming with Hope set and it seemed to fit nicely with the card.  And, one of the best things about stamping is that you could easily re-create this card with a birthday wish!


I started with a blackberry bliss base for my card and layered on a piece of Sahara Sand which I stamped with the flower image (with Sahara Sand ink).  I am loving the combination of Sahara Sand and Blackberry Bliss...who am I kidding, I am loving Blackberry Bliss with almost anything right now!!!!!

The focal point is a Whisper White tag.  I stamped the flower image with black StazOn ink and watercolored it (Aqua Painters, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow ink).  Then I stamped my sentiment, added some piercing and finished it off with some Blackberry Bliss ribbon (did I mention how much I love the new In Color ribbon!) tied with some Linen Thread.

The result is a beautiful and simple card.  Although when I made about 35 of them for swaps I was no longer thinking they were simple and was seeing little pierced dots in my sleep!!!!

You can find all the supplies you need to create this card at home in my online store.  Head on over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Blooming with Hope (hostess)
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Black StazOn
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories:  Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools:  Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercer and Mat, Angled Tag Topper Punch

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!