Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello, My name is Blackberry Bliss

Hello!  My name is Blackberry Bliss and I am one of the new Stampin' Up! In Colors this year.  I am a rich, deep and juicy purple that will make you think of delicious blackberries in summer!  I am much deeper and have a different undertone than my friend Rich Razzleberry.  And, I am a much richer purple than my friend Elegant Eggplant.

Check out this super fun paper flower Blackberry Bliss!



And, here's a video so you can make a beautiful Blackberry Bliss flower too!




I look great paired with yellow tones like Hello Honey, Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight.  I also look great paired with a good neutral like Sahara Sand.  And, of course, you can pair me with blues and greens to get a good mellow feel for your projects!

Here are the items offered in Blackberry Bliss (you can find all these items in my online store):
  • 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock (133675)
  • 12x12 Cardstock *assorted pack only* (133680)
  • Cut & Ready Card Bases *assorted pack only* (136661)
  • Designer Series Paper *assorted stack only* (133705)
  • Ink (pad-133642; refill 133648)
  • Stampin' Write Marker *assorted pack only* (133654)
  • Stitched Satin Ribbon (133668)
  • Printed Clothespins *assorted pack* (133630)
Have an inspired day!











2 comments:

  1. Hello! When I first came across this tutorial on Pinterest, I knew I had to CASE it. I have posted my version of your creation and linked it to this post to credit you. Thank you so much for being an inspiration and sharing your talents! Here is my post if you wish to see it: http://stampwithter.blogspot.ca/2014/07/wacky-watercooler-blog-hop-1st.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Terri! You did a great job on your flowers and thanks for linking back to me! Happy Stampin'!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!