Sunday, June 15, 2014

I Am...a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


I am a mom of 3 boys.
I am a police wife.
I am a day home provider.
I am a volunteer at my kids' school.
I am a daughter.
I am an auntie.
I am active.
I love to crochet.
I am a dog person.
I read every night before bed.
I am crafty and creative.
I can't draw.
I am not graceful.
I live a 5 hour car ride away from my immediate family.
I lost one of my best friends 3 years ago, and her husband last year.
I love strawberries...a lot!
I taught one of my dogs to fall over dead when I say "BANG".
I go for walks almost everyday.
I love purple.
I can play piano, trombone and flute.
I met my husband in our high school band.
I love to cook.
I went to University to study Education and Social Sciences, but I didn't finish my degrees.
One of my dreams is to own a bistro.
I have had my feet in both sides of the Atlantic ocean.
It has been 13 years since I bought a greeting card.


And, I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!


This is my story.  My sister-in-law phoned me one night very excited about a party she had just been to, a Stampin' Up! party.  At the time Stampin' Up! was a new company in Canada and she loved the products so much that she signed up to be a demonstrator so she could get a discount on her scrapbooking supplies.  She thought I should sign up too (because we used to scrapbook together all the time).  And, I said ok!  Just like that, without ever having stamped before and not really knowing anything about Stampin' Up!.  Crazy, eh?  I figured if she was that excited and was getting a discount I wanted it too!

That was almost 13 years ago and I haven't looked back.  Becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator was quite possibly one of the best decisions I have ever made.  Let me tell you why...
  • I have met some of my most cherished friends through Stampin' Up! (including one I met on a Stampin' Up! trip and we are like soul sisters...I love her like she's part of my family).
  • I have been able to travel with Stampin' Up! both for training events and incentive trips
  • I get a discount on my crafting supplies
  • I get to see and order new catalog product before the general public
  • I get to attend super fun Stampin' Up! events like Convention and Leadership, regional events and events with my downline and other demonstrators
  • I paid for our last vehicle with my Stampin' Up! paychecks
  • Stampin' Up! has taught me to be very goal oriented (I set a lot of goals and I achieve a lot of goals)
  • I get paid to be creative
  • I can work early in the morning, late at night or take my stamps on the road and work while my kids are at Judo practice
  • You can't beat the commute!
  • I have become a much more confident person because of Stampin' Up! (I have demoed in front of hundreds and hundreds of people without being super nervous)
 There's no better time than now to start your story.  Until the end of June you can join Stampin' Up! for only $60!  You have nothing to lose and you never know what you will gain from the experience....new friends, a little extra cash, a lot of extra cash, creative time, a discount on your stamping supplies.

You get to choose $65 of product (I can help you with that) for your kit and you will also receive business supplies valued at $70.  After that you can choose to stay active by submitting $400 in sales each quarter (your own orders count toward this sales number) or you can choose to go unactive.  Either way you get a great kit of stamping supplies that is yours to keep and will have had a great experience.

So what are you waiting for?  Let's start writing your story today.  Contact me and we can chat some more about getting started, or you can just go right to my website and submit the "paperwork".  I can't wait to have you on my team!  But hurry....this deal only lasts until the end of the month!

Have an inspired day!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!