Sunday, June 22, 2014

Simple Hello Honey Thank You Card

A couple weeks ago I had my "Meet the New Kids" class where I introduced everyone to the new In Colors, aka the "new kids" in the catalog.  We did a fun little color combination sheet and made a simple card for each new color.  Last week I showed the Blackberry Bliss card and this week we are moving on to Hello Honey!


I love the combination of a yellow and a brown.  Here you see Hello Honey paired with Early Espresso for a simple and quick thank you card.  The background was made with strips of Hello Honey cardstock which were sponged around the edges.   I started with a 4x4 piece of Hello Honey cardstock and cut strips that measure 1 3/4", 1 1/4", 3/4" and 1/4".

The focal point is a tag made from Naturals White cardstock and the Angled Tag Topper punch.  I simple stamped a flower from the new Blooming with Hope hostess set, stamped some thank you's up the side with  Hello Honey ink and finished it off with a little Hello Honey ribbon.  The new In Color ribbons are luscious and so pretty....you definitely need them all!  The tag was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals to give it a little pop off the card.

You can find all the ingredients for this card in my online store.  Head over there with the shopping list today to place your order!

Shopping List:
Cardstock:  Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Naturals White
Ink:  Hello Honey, Early Espresso
Stamps:  Blooming with Hope (hostess), Lots of Thanks
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Have an inspired day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!