Sunday, June 29, 2014

Simple Lost Lagoon

Today for Simple Card Sunday I have one of the make & takes from my New Catalog Kick-Off Party.


I started with a Lost Lagoon card base, sponged the edges and stamped a flower image from the Blooming with Hope hostess set.  The bottom of the card is a piece of Moonlight DSP which I sponged with Basic Gray ink and embellished with Whisper White Baker's Twine and a Basic Metal Button.  I also stamped a sentiment from the Blooming with Hope set with Lost Lagoon ink.

You can get everything you need to create this card in my online store.  Head on over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps: Blooming With Hope (hostess)
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon
DSP:  Moonlight
Accessories:  Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Tools:  Stampin' Sponges

Have an inspired day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!