Sunday, July 13, 2014

Doin' the Tangelo Twist



I will admit that Tangelo Twist is my least favorite In Color this year.  It's an orange thing...I just have a hard time with orange!  But, it's a great color for masculine cards...especially boy birthday cards which I seem to need a LOT of!  ;)


I started this card with a piece of Whisper White which I stamped with Tangelo Twist and the Chevron stamp.  I built from there trimming and matting with Night of Navy and finally putting it on a Tangelo Twist card base.  The Happy Birthday's are from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get them in line down the card!  I stamped a Tangelo Twist one on some scrap and just cut it out with scissors and matted it on some Night of Navy.  It's put on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals so it has a little "pop"!  I finished off the card with 3 Night of Navy stars which I punched with the new Itty Bitty Accents Punches.

Here's a little video about the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig so you can see how easy it is to work with!



You can find everything you need to create this card in my online store.  Head over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Chevron, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Night of Navy
Cardstock:  Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Tools:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star), Stampin' Dimensionals

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!