Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gold Glitz Star

At my Catalog Kick off Party way back at the beginning of June, I had a New Catalog Scavenger Hunt for people to participate in.  I had fun watching them search through the new catalog for the answers to the 15 questions I had and even more fun watching and listening to them speculate on the answer of the bonus question...What is Lisa's favorite new In Color!  Only 2 people got it right...Blackberry Bliss!  Everyone that participated was promised a sparkly prize.


I surprised them with this fun little prize in with their orders!  They each got a container of the new Gold Glitz Dazzling Details.  I packaged them up in 4x6 Cello Bags tied with some new Night of Navy Seam Binding (I am SO excited about this color of seam binding!) and attached a simple circle tag!


The stamp I used is from a special demonstrator stamp set and I thought it was perfect for this occasion!  I stamped the image with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock and then punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch.  I finished it off by adding some of the Gold Glitz to two of the stars!

Simple, sweet and fun!  Have an inspired day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!