Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello, My Name is Lost Lagoon

Hello!  My name is Lost Lagoon and I am one of the new Stampin' Up! In Colors.  I am a soothing, mellow shade of blue.  They say I'm a little like my long lost cousin Baja Breeze, only much more on trend right now!

I look great paired with mellow yellow colors like Hello Honey!  Looking for a nice vintagey color combination?  Try me with Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla...so pretty!  You can also pair me with deeper shades like Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow or even Basic Gray.


 At stamp club in June, Lisa had the girls use the new Fry Box die with me and, well, lets just say the results are super cute!  Have a look!


What did I tell ya...cute isn't it?  Lisa used me for the box.  She placed me on the die and ran me through the Big Shot.  I got squished against the die, cut out and even scored into the box shape!  She also ran a piece of the Moonlight DSP through the Big Shot to line the box.  It's finished off with some stamping, layering of punched pieces and then she filled it with BANANA CREAM PIE JELLY BEANS!!!!!  OMG....so yummy (she found them at her local Bulk Barn store)!  See how she tied the little bag of jelly beans shut?  Yep, that's right!  She used the luscious new Stitched Satin ribbon...you have to get some of this ribbon.

You can check out this video to see just how easy it is to make this project.  Warning...you are going to want to get the Fry Box die!



You can find everything you need to make this cute fry box in Lisa's online store.  So, head on over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Label Love, A Round Array, Tape It
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, Hello Honey
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
DSP:  Moonlight
Accessories:  Cello Bags (4x6), Lost Lagoon ribbon
Tools:  Artisan Label punch, 7/8" Circle Scallop Punch, Big Shot, Fry Box Bigz die, Stampin' Dimensionals

While you're shopping, you may want to stock up on all products that I come in.  Here's a list to help you out!
  • Cardstock (8 1/2 x 11; 133679)
  • Cardstock (12x12, In Color assortment; 133680)
  • DSP (12x12 stack, In Color assortment; 122705)
  • Ink (133644)
  • Stampin' Write Marker (In Color assortment; 133654)
  • Cut & Ready Card Bases (In Color assortment; 136661)
  • Stitched Satin Ribbon (133672)
  • Printed Clothespins (In Color assortment; 133630)
Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!