Sunday, April 12, 2015

Simple Card Sunday-Painted Petals SIP Card

Hi Stampers!  Today for Simple Card Sunday I have a super simple SIP card for you.  What's a SIP card you ask?  It's a Stamps, Ink, Paper card...so you don't need any embellishments or special tools other than a cutter and adhesive to go with your stamps, ink and paper.


I used one of my favorite go to products for the card today....Note Cards with Envelopes!  Seriously, these are the best little invention for making loads of quick cards.  They come in packs of 20 pre-cut, pre-scored cards and you get the perfect sized envelopes too!  They are offered in Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  Stock up because you can do so much with these blank canvases!


Step By Step
  • Fold one of the notecards in half and trim an eighth of an inch off of one of the long sides and one of the short sides.
  • With the Painted Petals set, stamp the long stems with Wild Wasabi ink, the double roses with Marina Mist ink on the right side of the card.  Stamp the dotted line across the bottom of the card with Crumb Cake ink
  • Using a sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts set and Soft Suede ink, stamp a sentiment above the dotted line.
  • Mat the card on a piece of coordinating cardstock (Marina Mist was used in the sample).

It's so easy, there's only 4 steps this week!!!!



I did up a quick video so you can stamp along with me.


I needed a bunch of cards so, using this same idea, I made up a couple more designs.

This one features the Flower Patch stamp set.  I love how the images in this set layer....and that there's a coordinating framelit set (which I didn't use this time!).

Flowers from largest to smallest are Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze

And, then there's this one that features the Crazy About You set.  I am loving all the possibilities for this stamp set.  It definitely wasn't my first choice from the Occasions Catalog, but it has become one of my go to sets lately!

Leaves are Pear Pizzazz and word is Blackberry Bliss

I am loving the possibilities for simple SIP cards!  What do you think?  Give it a try and be sure to leave a link to your creations in the comments so I can go check them out!


You can find everything you need to make these cards in my online store, or by contacting me to place your order.

As always, if you are Canadian and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to help you out!  Contact me to get a copy of our current catalogs and my upcoming events list!

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!